Who Am I???

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Have you asked yourself that question before? If yes, I believe you are in the same situation as me. They say no one know you better than yourself. But it's not always true. It's 7 pm. Instead of studying, I'm looking around for other people and give mysellf an unexpected question "Who am I?" while sitting alone in the large tranquil library with a soft music hamming from my computer.


Such a naive question often pops up in my mind as if it want me to have a break from study but it often floats when i'm not in a good mood which makes it worse besides the fact that I can't get away from these haunting questions.

Sometimes, trying to answer such questions keeps my brain wandering around to an unlimitted profound state of mind.


But, I appreciate such a crazy thinking cos it kind of motivates me, and lighten up my spirit. Once people have fun too much, they tend to forget the sadness they had and the state of what they are currently doing and the goal they are going to achieve.


Yeah, I sometimes forget what I am doing here...


0 comments:

Click here to start trading

Today is the beginning of a new day....Modified by : Gerardy. Thanks to Blogger Templates