1 liter of tears

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you ever cried when you watch a sad touching movie before?To be honest with you,I rarely cry just because of the movie but during this break,I pass my boring time by watching movies.One of which is a japanese drama movie titled "1 liter of tears".As how sad the title sounds,I also couldn't hold my tears.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8042/k0ptn1xv6p1031024768ck5.jpg

I somehow thought I shouldn't have wasted my time watching it but this is worth watching it cos it gives me strenght, motivation, self-encouraging,a fond of self-esteem,and of course a heartbreaking.

It's based on the true story of Ikeuchi Aya's dairy since 1960.Aya is a smart,beautiful girl born in the middle class Japanese family whose dad owns a tofu shop.She lives in a happy life.

At the age of 15, it's discovered that she has a Spinocerebellar,a degenerative and fatal disease.The doctor said this disease will cause her to be unable to walk,move freely,have speaking difficulty,and finally death.Even in this difficult circumstance,she determines herself to continue to live on,and move forward even though she couldn't find the answer to her questions."What is the purpose of living?,what would my future be?"

What message I want to convey to you here is "always look forward for the sun to shine,the black cloud will soon fade away".

People look at one thing in different ways and thus view one thing in different ways.For a blind person,he gives treasure to those who have good eyes.In the eyes of disable person,it's fortunate to be able to walk more than anything.But would a normal person think that way???

The nation is made up of different people.Each person is good at something.Some are normal and some are disable.These are all compliment to each other because one inspires another.And it's all just the art work of God.

Erika x Ryo


0 comments:

Click here to start trading

Today is the beginning of a new day....Modified by : Gerardy. Thanks to Blogger Templates